Can your system cope with cyber-attacks or poor networks?
1. Introduction of Rugged Tooling
• Rude – Emulating live IP network conditions.
– The Rude tool emulates any live network challenge in the lab. It offers extreme accuracy, repeatability and a byte-level control of the traffic. You can use it to create pre-planned, time-varying scenarios.
• Ruge generates heavy IP load up to cyber attacks.
– The Ruge IP traffic generator acts as a traffic source to provide heavy traffic loads, emulated cyber-attacks, and malicious traffic for negative testing. With the Ruge, it is possible to create exactly the traffic scenario you need with full bit-level control of the traffic.
2. Example of case studies
Rugged Tooling have helped companies, such as NATO, Sandvik, Ericsson and Nokia to meet their product’s needs.
3. Live demo